[Northkeep] Interviews

Tamara Britton zeurburt2003 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 31 21:58:12 PDT 2011

Thank you Northkeep for your prompt replies. We have our 5 volunteers for interviews and might I say it is a diverse group that can cover areas about heavy and light fighting, A & S, thrown weapons, archery, heraldry, bardic, sewing/making garb, leadership and office holding, etc.

Those to be interviewed are: Baron Facon, Centurion Thorvald, HL Adalia, HL Arthur, and Ly Tina.

Thank you so much for volunteering and we will see you all on Wed April 13th at fighter practice.

Dervilia