[Northkeep] Needing a count....

Emily Minier adalia.nyx at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 10:48:08 PST 2011

I won't be standing looking pretty (it's too hard to do), but I'll be there
volunteering for Northkeep...somewhere between fighter support and troll....

On Fri, Mar 4, 2011 at 12:08 PM, Tina Michael <tinabetta at gmail.com> wrote:

> Can I stand on the sidelines and look pretty for Northkeep? I am pretty
> good
> at that but not much else...Who's with me?
>
> Tina
> tee hee
>
> On Fri, Mar 4, 2011 at 11:43 AM, <facon at cox.net> wrote:
>
> > I know of one new fighter (Jacob) that will be there, his weapons are not
> > set yet, he has his own armor(no sheild) but weapons limited
> >
> > Facon
> >
> > ---- Bill Yanak <invincobil at yahoo.com> wrote:
> > > OUTSTANDING!!!! Great response so far.I guess I should have asked those
> > that
> > > know someone without a computer if they want to be counted as well.So
> if
> > you do
> > > and they don't,would you please be kind enough to help them get their
> > name in
> > > and counted.Thank you all so very much.
> > >

> > > In service,
> > > Ld William Herman
> > > KM Barony of Northkeep

> --
> Any day above ground is a good day!

HL Adalia VonderBerg

There are two ways to be creative.  One can sing and dance.  OR one can
create an environment where singers and dancers flourish - Warren Bennis