[Northkeep] Normans Medieval Fair

vujadea200 at aol.com vujadea200 at aol.com
Tue Mar 22 08:10:59 PDT 2011

The correct link seems to be http://medfair.baronyofnamron.org/

I hope that one works :)

Adena

-----Original Message-----
From: Emily Minier <adalia.nyx at gmail.com>
To: vujadea200 at aol.com
Sent: Tue, Mar 22, 2011 8:14 am
Subject: Re: [Northkeep] Normans Medieval Fair

Your link for more info does not seem to be working.

On Tue, Mar 22, 2011 at 8:08 AM, <vujadea200 at aol.com> wrote:

Onto The Stellar Kingdom of Ansteorra we do send greetings!

A savage and brutal Winter is finally coming to a close, and to celebrate the much anticipated arrival of a glorious and beloved Spring, we invite everyone to celebrate with us at the Norman Medieval Fair Friday through Sunday April 1-3 at Reaves Park in The Barony of Namron, aka Norman OK.

We shall be raising the Ansteorran Embassy upon the spacious lands in the northeast corner of the Fair and promise yet another weekend of merriment and festivity as we share The Dream with over 250,000 expected guests.

There shall be Fighting!  There shall be Music and Dancing!  There shall be wonderful exhibits of Arts & Sciences!  There shall be fun and Shenanigans in the Lanes!  And we wish you to be part of this most memorable Event!

For further information, please guide your magic mouse to www.medfair.baronyofnamron.org for further details.

And if you have any questions, concerns or request, you will find contact information for our Staff of Directors, each Director overseeing a specific aspect of the Embassy.  Or just contact Embassy Provost Wolfgang von Sachsenhausen.

We look forward to having you join us!

Baroness Adena Terricsdottir
Director of the Quill

HL Adalia VonderBerg

There are two ways to be creative.  One can sing and dance.  OR one can create an environment where singers and dancers flourish - Warren Bennis