[Northkeep] The Baroness' Bum Knee

Tina Michael tinabetta at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 19:55:22 PDT 2011

And as I knew al of the attacking Trimaians I fended them off singlehandedly
by telling them to take the string cheese to Baroness Mairi Ceilidh of
Oldenfeld's war kitchen and she would whip them up a nice snck. )no
hampsters were harmed in the making of said snack) and they all scampered
off into the night leaving the Baroness's bum... knee alone.
 Tina
running off, giggling

On Wed, Mar 23, 2011 at 2:10 PM, Angus <glnn_jhn at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Must get back in non- war mode. All I read was
>
> THE BARONESS'S BUMM.
>

> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Mar 23, 2011, at 13:56, Jerry Herring <j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net>
> wrote:
>
> > Okay now this is suggestive of one of the things that has a war story
> behind
> > it...care to share the tale?
> >
> > Kindly
> > Ian