[Northkeep] solutions to Northkeep problems

Cisco Cividanes engtrktwo at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 10:22:32 PDT 2011

Honestly, Tadhg, I think that part of the reason the concept of "north" is
rooted so heavily in some of us (not necessarily claiming myself in this,
but not discounting it either), is that there have been a number of
instances in our history where the perception (at least) has been an "us vs
them" framework. There are people, or at least there were
relatively recently, who think that part of the north's character was
achieved in spite of, or against the will of the rest of the kingdom. The
accuracy of that mindset is certainly debatable (to say the least), but I
would think that we can agree that the perception exists at some level.

Ivo