[Northkeep] attributes ?

Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovtsevich pookyloves at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 22:26:18 PDT 2011

On Tuesday, March 29, 2011, Ld.blackmoon <ld.blackmoon at cox.net> wrote:
> greetings
>
> thank you pooky, for your time and consideration of my question.

My utmost pleasure. I have enjoyed for many years letting serendipity
afford us the opportunity to croaa paths and share in entertaining
banter. I happen to bs in northkeep for lunch in 11 hrs. Hinthint

> but , perhaps I was lacking in my request : (  I do not always communicate my thoughts well to others : (

Oh my snarf snarf me too, at times i have even had an official
Interpeter of the Pooky Love ttanslate my heart expressions into
english (very micheal cain from The Man Who Would be King (one of my
top 3 movies)

> what trait makes the northern region of ansteorra unique ?

It is excedingly likely i am interpreting that question entirely
naturally and yet completely uniquely, but the answer that is warm to
my heart's touchstone is: this new region of ours is home, the place i
most want and choose to be, the place i wish to affect and much more
excitedly be effected by, and the people i have met while here are THE
Reason this land of ours is home. They, us, we, you are the reason my
heart is full of love and passion, and is On Fire; yes Burns strong
and bright with The-Dream.  This... I can run a litany of anglican
words together and never come close to holding an ember from my
heart's hearth. The best i can do is express its warmth in a smile and
hold you close in hopes you feel the warmth. (i just now figured out
why i'm a hugger)

> why / how is the northern region of ansteorra different from any other place in the known world ??

Because you are here and that makes my heart glow.

> why should anyone want to stay here ?

If i, personnaly, am any other place, i feel out of place. I think you
are looking to hear more specificity then my words have offered but
the magnamity of feeling and emotion i have for our realm hasn't yet
lent itself to devision. I can only break it down by aaying the reason
i yearn to be here is you.

>or move here ?

Your right, there are people everywhere, but what makes this place a
warm comforting home are our people. i can stare at this phone and
wonder how to pour my meaning through a collandar of english language
but nothing i can think of fills this societal cauldron with as rich
and vivid a life sustaining stew as i feel for you and our friends.

> what should we be proud of ?
Each other

ashamed of
Missing opportunities to share

or especially honored to be a part of ??
The gift of friendship

3% battery must hit send ,
I love you all,
ME