[Northkeep] June A&S meeting

Stephanie Drake steldr at cox.net
Thu May 5 09:03:04 PDT 2011

Because our regular library is booked, I have booked the Plaza Room at the Central Library downtown for June 6th for an A&S night.  Any projects you might be working on (that are safe to do indoors) are welcome.  I want to thank those that came to the meeting this past Monday for the conversation and camaraderie.  Once again, I will be providing treats of some sort.

Mercedes

I have always imagined that paradise will be a kind of library. - Jorge Luis Borges