[Northkeep] Just one last reminder!

Stephanie Drake steldr at cox.net
Thu May 5 10:30:07 PDT 2011

I just wanted to take a moment to remind everyone to give one last thought to anything you might bring to include in the raffle for this weekend.  The raffle is to raise money for traveling thrones for Their Excellencies so please, bring things and buy tickets!!

Also, if you are bringing things for the bake sale, please make sure that they are packaged for individual sale.  Don't worry about pricing.  And please make sure to drop by the bake sale table for a cookie or a brownie.  Help the Barony improve it's archery butts!!

Mercedes
I have always imagined that paradise will be a kind of library. - Jorge Luis Borges