[Northkeep] What is in a name...

Jerry Herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 18 06:29:30 PDT 2011

As I understand it the polling service requires an account and that belongs to
HE Cassius. Apparently the results can not be shared with out him giving away
his account information the poll will run through the middle of June at which
time the results will be published on local and regional emailing lists.

Kindly
Ian