[Northkeep] off topic. nice carpet free to a good home

Riddari Balvin sirbalvin at att.net
Sun May 22 18:31:54 PDT 2011

Greetings All,

Francesca and I are doing some rearranging and have a hexagonal shaped,
light purple to plum colored carpet (with pad) we would like to pass on
if we can. It is 8' x 14', dense and in good condition (no stains), it
has been in Francesca's studio. It is finished on both long edges and 1
of the short edges. It would be a good carpet for a work space or
children's play room. If you're interested let me know and I can send
you a picture. Please don't take to long to decide as we are wanting to
move ahead with our plan.

Balvin (Dennis)