[Northkeep] (no subject)

Adalia adalia.nyx at gmail.com
Mon May 23 07:49:22 PDT 2011

>From the SCA Disasters List at least one SCA has lost her home, but she is
OKAY.  Many others have called in to report they are okay as well.  There
are still several in the area that have not yet been heard from.

On Mon, May 23, 2011 at 9:46 AM, Jennifer Carlson <talana1 at hotmail.com>wrote:

> I saw a Missouri ambulance heading to St. Francis this morning, just before
> I heard about the tornado on the radio.  Is there any word from the SCA
> folks in Springfield?  I understand enough cell towers were downed that
> phone contact is non-existent in many areas.
>
> Talana

HL Adalia VonderBerg

There are two ways to be creative.  One can sing and dance.  OR one can
create an environment where singers and dancers flourish - Warren Bennis