[Northkeep] Knight Marshal position.....

Bill Yanak invincobil at yahoo.com
Wed May 4 05:52:16 PDT 2011

Greetings Northkeep,

Due to mundane issues I will have to step down as your Knights Marshal as soon
as possible.
So this is a call to an able bodied person with the time and experience required
for such a position.
Persons interested in this position need to contact the Regional KM (Centurion
Thorvald) Their Excellencies Facon and Keigan as well as the Seneschal. It is
with regret that I must step down as I really didn't get the chance to serve
this fine Barony in the way I had hoped. Those with questions concerning the
position can post to the list or contact me off-list. Thank you all for your
time,help and understanding.

Sincerely,
Ld William Herman
KM Barony of Northkeep