[Northkeep] cone incense ?

aoife at cableone.net aoife at cableone.net
Wed May 4 09:26:00 PDT 2011

Arthur...I checked amazon.com and found:  Escentail Essences,  Dragon's Blood
cone incense-16 cone package for 3.95 plus free shipping.
I don't think you can do any better than that...especialy with the price of gas
nowadays:)  By the way:  I check Amazon for a lot of things...gotten like new
used books for as low as .01 cent and 3.99 shipping (books are almost always 3.99
shipping).

Aoife

On Wed May  4 14:44 , 'Ld.blackmoon' <ld.blackmoon at cox.net> sent: