[Northkeep] Cheesecloth

aoife at cableone.net aoife at cableone.net
Wed May 4 11:55:10 PDT 2011

Once again I went canoodling online.  One amazon vender has 10 yd bundle
for 16.50 with 4.99 shipping.  Raglady. com sells a variety of grades for all
kinds of uses and Fabricstore.com also has bulk cheesecloth.  There was also
mention of the extreme increase in price for cotton.  Gee, who knows?  We might
end up choosing linen over cottons for our garb if cotton gets too pricey!  A
thought-my husband was a painter and he always had cheescloth-he bought his at
Sherwin Williams.

Aoife

On Wed May  4 17:24 , Tina Michael <tinabetta at gmail.com> sent: