[Northkeep] easy wall hangings

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Sun May 15 14:25:21 PDT 2011

Please look at this site.
http://www.historytoday.com/richard-almond/medieval-hunting-huntsmans-home
This made a Cartoon and colored it in. The hunting book was used and simplfied. there are coloring books that have done that and we could use a overhead projector and draw it out. Put in some stuff that would make it llook more like this style and we could coloring it in.
It could be a project for the whole barony.  We could do anything from an unicorn in captivity to the fall of Rome. We could take wood cuts and give them color. Once the painting is drawn off people could take them home and work on them and you done not need a big place to work on it. You can  paint a smal piece at a time allow it to dry and then work on another piece.
Look around for a period piece that you like and we will see what we can do.
willow