[Northkeep] OT, OOP: Ice Cream Social

Talbot the Mad talbotthemad at gmail.com
Sat May 21 09:35:29 PDT 2011

Greetings, Northkeep!
Since a number of folks have asked me when my museum will be hosting this,
by the gracious permission of the Baron and Baroness, here is the even
announcement:

Sincerely,
Brandon W. Reid
Manager, Peter Conser Historic Home

In Service,
~B. Talbot

The Historic Peter Conser Home will be hosting an Ice Cream Social
Fundraiser on May 28th, 2011, from 1:00pm till 6:00pm. There will be
homemade root beer and ice cream, games, and tours through Peter Conser's
Historic 1894 Home! Donations to the Peter Conser Home are gratefully
accepted, and will be used for the upkeep and operation of the Museum. If
you have any questions, please call the Peter Conser Home at (918)653-2493
or email breid at okhistory.org <%20breid at okhistory.org>. The Peter Conser Home
is located at 47114 Conser Creek Road, Heavener, OK 74937, and is an
Oklahoma Historical Society Historic Home Museum. Step back in time for a
day of fun, we hope to see you there!