[Northkeep] City of Tulsa Auction - Spinning Wheels

Patti McCullough toinettec at yahoo.com
Wed May 4 11:22:29 PDT 2011

I actually count six spinning wheels in the picture.  The front two are Ashford Travellers, like the spinning wheel that I have.  Nice, portable, versatile little wheels.  These two are older-model, single-treadle, single-drive.  New ones sell for $465 unfinished.  These look unfinished, but if they have the clear coat finish, they would sell for $570 new.  The ones at the very back look like Louets, but I don't recognize the model, so I could be wrong.

-Toinette