[Northkeep] Apologies To Her Grace and Mistress Catrin

AlannaCDP at aol.com AlannaCDP at aol.com
Tue May 10 14:22:21 PDT 2011

I am so sorry not to have been able to follow through as I had planned and
sing for Their Grace's anniversary celebration.  They are both very special
 to me and I had been looking forward to seeing them and all of you at
Castellan.
However, my mother was taken to the hospital early Saturday and that
changed all existing plans I have had for the time that she is there.  I do  not
know yet when she will be released.
I hope that I will be able to join with Mistress Catrin and sing some of
the old songs that we remember, from principality and early Kingdom days.
Much love to you all,

Mistress Alanna