[Northkeep] Cherokee Heritage Center presents 'Legends at Dusk'

Kathryn Helstrom kiamichikate at gmail.com
Wed May 11 10:49:30 PDT 2011

I would really be interested in attending. Must wait for school to get out,
though (after June 6).   Are you organizing a group?

Here's another road trip we might want to think about:
http://www.ozarkmedievalfortress.com/

<http://www.ozarkmedievalfortress.com/>I'd be glad to organize that one.

Franziska

On Tue, May 10, 2011 at 3:46 PM, Susan O'Neal <catmafia03 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Here is a period activity of what Cherokee Culture was like during the
> SCA period.  I've heard about the chnages, but haven't seen anything
> in action yet.  This could  be a great deal of fun to go to as a
> group.
> Susan

Remember this: that there is a proper dignity and proportion to be observed
in the performance of every act of life.  --Marcus Aurelius