[Northkeep] Castellan info

Rick Drake ainarm at cox.net
Wed May 11 14:47:59 PDT 2011

Greetings one and all.  I would like to thank everyone who came out and
worked so hard to make this a wonderful event.  The fighting was glorious
and brutal, the bardic was inspiring, the A&S entries was exciting, the
archery was on point, and all the other activities that took place were
equally magnificent.  If you missed the event you missed a great time.  And
if you missed the feast..well I feel sorry for you.  I do have the lost and
found for the event, although for a change very little was turned in.  Here
is a list of a few of the things I have.

Sunglasses

Box of beads

Car keys

A few other misc. items.  Just contact me with a description and we will get
together to get them returned.

Again thanks to everyone who helped out at the event especially my
co-autocrat Thorvald and feast steward HE Dona Theresa.

Ainar Magnusson