[Northkeep] FW: What is in a name...

Jerry Herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 17 11:59:27 PDT 2011

I say wear your cabal on our sleeve for everyone to see, I do...Sure that means
you might be considered a cabalist but you don't see me toting around any sacred
Hebrew text, I am not English, I am not African, nor am I a Sulaban factionist,
I do not belong to any "secret" clandestine organization, I have nothing to do
with Laura Croft, and I am certainly not going to vote for Nehemiah Scudder for
president. So let those that will wonder what we are about and worry about why
and the whole time they are pondering that we can keep on doing what we do and
being who were are right out here in the open.

Kindly
Ian