[Northkeep] Oh wait, never mind, I can do this.

Marc Carlson marccarlson20 at hotmail.com
Tue May 17 16:03:53 PDT 2011

--Forwarded Message Attachment--
From: fezzik at d4nn0.com
To: northkeep at lists.ansteorra.org
Subject: RE: [Northkeep] FW: What is in a name...
Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 14:41:19 -0700

Dave's not here man...

-------- Original Message --------

From: Jerry Herring <j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net>

Date: Tue, May 17, 2011 11:59 am

To: The Barony of Northkeep <northkeep at lists.ansteorra.org>

I say wear your cabal on our sleeve for everyone to see, I do...Sure that means

you might be considered a cabalist but you don't see me toting around any sacred

Hebrew text, I am not English, I am not African, nor am I a Sulaban factionist,

I do not belong to any "secret" clandestine organization, I have nothing to do

with Laura Croft, and I am certainly not going to vote for Nehemiah Scudder for

president. So let those that will wonder what we are about and worry about why

and the whole time they are pondering that we can keep on doing what we do and

being who were are right out here in the open.

Kindly

Ian