[Northkeep] Passages Exhibit in Oklahoma City

Kathryn Helstrom kiamichikate at gmail.com
Thu May 26 08:14:37 PDT 2011

As many of you may have heard via the ads on TV or elsewhere, the Oklahoma
City Museum of Art is presenting an exhibit on medieval manuscripts, mostly
from the bible, but it includes other artifacts as well, even a Dead Sea
Scroll.  It would be great if we could get a group together and make it a
real fun trip.  See http://www.explorepassages.com/

Costs are as follows:  $25/adult, $20/senior (62+), $15/child,
$10/military. I will check on discounts for educators.  Group discounts are
available for 15 or more.  Tours start every 15 minutes, but it is highly
recommended that tickets be purchased in advance, otherwise we could be
waiting a long time, or broken up into different groups.

I would be happy to coordinate this trip.  Anyone interested in going,
please reply on the list.  (If one of your friends is vacillating whether to
go, and then see that you're going, they might join in on the fun.)  Post
the dates that you are available so we can pick a mutually convenient day.

June 11-30 are good dates for me.  I have an Expedition which will carry 6
people comfortably, or 8 skinny or very friendly people.  We can pack a
lunch and go to the Botanical Gardens, or vote on a favorite restaurant.

Looking forward to a great time!
Franziska von Locknitz
--
Remember this: that there is a proper dignity and proportion to be observed
in the performance of every act of life.  --Marcus Aurelius