[Northkeep] Tulsa Auction...

Jennifer Carlson talana1 at hotmail.com
Thu May 5 06:19:21 PDT 2011

My suspicion is that these are from the Johnson Atelier, a part of the Tulsa parks department.  It was a public arts studio where you could take classes in drawing, glassmaking, weaving, etc., and the looms and spinning wheels could be checked out, just like library books.  The atelier was closed due to budget cuts years ago.

Talana