[Northkeep] Art of blowgun making to be taught at CHC

Ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Tue May 10 15:42:34 PDT 2011

greetings

holy chocolate cow , i really did learn more than i thought i did : )
except that i was told that they used many different types of hard wood for
the shafts, depending on where they were and what was available.
also , did you know that rivercane  was  also used to make arrows ? and
straightened the same way ?
the person that was making the darts last time , was also wrapping the
thistle fuzz around the shafts .

its a blast to watch, and do, and the things are downright addictive to play
with : )

Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun .
Arthur