[Northkeep] This weekend

Tina Michael tinabetta at gmail.com
Tue May 24 10:18:53 PDT 2011

Okay! So lets elaborate on what my lord has put on the table.

Since everyone seems to be most interested in Monday.

   Monday!!!!!! at Centennial park, in Owasso on 86th street past the High
School, lets freak the mundanes and have a Big Old SCA Family picnic!!!!
Bring Games, Dress up and get the outsiders interested in being in, fighters
hit each other with sticks, Bring food and beverages for yourself or to
share, we will bring the grill and get there early to stake out a nice shady
spot and lets get together and have a Good Time!!!

Invite simply everyone!!!

How bout that???
Tina
who loves a party

Need more info?? Give me a call... 918-706-4236

On Tue, May 24, 2011 at 11:43 AM, <johnt9432 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I can be there all 3 days. So if anyone wants to show up on any of those
> days let me know. I'll have my gas grill with me. The park has a covered
> pavilion with picnic tables. So if you want to bring something for the grill
> I'll grill it.
>     Sarran
> Sent from my BlackBerry® powered by Virgin Mobile.

Any day above ground is a good day!