[Northkeep] Northkeep Family Picnic and free-for-all

Tina Michael tinabetta at gmail.com
Thu May 26 10:20:08 PDT 2011

Remember everybody.... There are friends out there who do not belong to the
list and may not see this and we don't want to leave anyone out. Go on
Facebook if you have it and spread the word to your friends. Heck, invite
your mama and daddy and them if you think they'll come!
  The more the merrier!

Start thinking about what to bring and whether you plan to feed just you and
yours or share. Sarran and I will have the grill and all are welcome to
throw stuff on it. If we start sounding like we are going to get a herd of
hungries someone else migh want to bring theirs as well.

 There are stores nearby, just off of 169 at 86th, for supplies and drinks.
Talking to folks last night at G&G we are going to have a great turn out and
lots of fun!

The weekend is coming!!!
I'm ready now!
Tina