[Northkeep] New Wiki Page: Dionadair

Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyyah zubeydah at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 10:58:06 PST 2011

http://historian.ansteorra.org/wiki/index.php?title=Northkeep_Dionadair

This page has a number of blanks for past years that I am hoping members of
the populace can help fill in... I've searched the email archives, but
unfortunately, only emails in which 'Dionadair' is in the subject title
come up when I query.  If you have any additional information, lore, or
memories that can be added to the page, please let me know! :)

I did find references on the email list  to an article that Damon wrote for
the Saga, but couldn't find what year/issue it was printed in - does anyone
know?

Thank yous to both Damon and Keigan, for providing info for the page or
granting permission for quotes.

-zubeydah

PS: A number of folks had contacted me about helping them with a wiki page,
but I have not heard back from them in response to my initial reply with
info.. if you talked to me about a page and don't see it posted, please let
me know.