[Northkeep] Geese (was: Cooking quinces)

Jennifer Carlson talana1 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 4 08:09:02 PDT 2011

You might check for local poulterers, or friends who goose hunt.  My mom roasted a Canadian goose my brother bagged, and it was quite good.  Reasors usually has frozen geese at holiday time; be warned, they're a bit pricey.

Of course, if you're willing to ignore that pesky Migratory Waterfowl Act, parts of town are overrun with lazy Canadian geese who won't finish the trip to the Gulf of Mexico.

Talana