[Northkeep] Under the Weather

Tamara Britton zeurburt2003 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 7 19:19:34 PST 2011

We miss you and hope you get well soon.

Dervilia

________________________________
From: "kiamichikate at gmail.com" <kiamichikate at gmail.com>
To: The Barony of Northkeep <northkeep at lists.ansteorra.org>
Sent: Monday, November 7, 2011 7:46 PM
Subject: [Northkeep] Under the Weather

I would have loved to come to A&S tonite, but I have been battling a serious respiratory infection for several weeks now.  Today the doctor gave me a THIRD round of antibiotics accompanied by an injection of steroids.  We will discuss the results of today's tests in the next day or two and devise a plan of attack.  We haven't brought up hospitalization yet, but that may be the next course if this round doesn't work.

I miss all of you and wish I could be there sewing and painting and chatting.  Following your conversations on the list has kept my spirits lifted and my mind from blathering boredom.

Vivat Northkeep!

Franziska

Sent from my HTC Inspire™ 4G on AT&T