[Northkeep] Passing of Susan O'Neil's Mom

Susan O'Neal catmafia03 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 03:06:54 PST 2011

Thank you so much for sharing this Cicily, I've had a hard time
remembering everywhere I need to pass information on to.  My mother
loved the SCA and enjoyed hearing of all of our adventures in it.  She
came to several local activities when staying with us and managed to
make it to a Rundel event, which she loved.  It was so funny lacing
mom up into Kit's green dress and then hunting a scarf for her, as I
was struggling with my 70 something mother having that much cleavage.
So many of my dear friends in the SCA got to be good friends with my
mother also.  Michael sat with mom after one of her surgeries and when
she was hallucinating in recovery she had this incredible adventure
through the hospital with someone out to get her and Michael was her
hero protecting her.

Kitty is home for the funeral and I'm sure that both girls would love
to have some of their SCA Family there for support, as would I.
Susan