[Northkeep] Thoughts on things to do...

Jerry Herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 16 08:55:28 PST 2011

Greetings All,
There seem to be more and more new people around these days. Have we considered
holding any classes for all these new people?

These classes could be a great way to help people learn about or society and
some of the aspects that help keep this from being just a fancy dress party.
Chivalry, Etiquette, Feasting, Awards, Bardic, Combat, Archery, Camping,
etc...Last time we did one of these classes we culminated the process in a revel
that allowed the new people to put to use some of what they learned. If we
provide a little info on as many subjects as possible it may help those new to
Northkeep find their niche. If we give them the right tools and information then
in ten more years it might be these same new people who are the old guard
passing on their love of the SCA.

Kindly
Ian