[Northkeep] Sails on the horizon

Jerry & Teresa j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 23 17:12:00 PST 2011

As I made my way home for the holiday season wearily I passed many a winding
road and spanned many a wide river. Upon the final leg of my journey I
passed the deep channels near the port town of Muskogee and there saw a site
that brought a smile to my lips. In the river channel making toward the quay
were two fine ships.

There are two replicas of period ships berthed at the Three Forks Harbor in
Muskogee. The ships are truly wonderful and I highly recommend you seize the
opportunity to see them.

http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/article.aspx?subjectid=11
<http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/article.aspx?subjectid=11&articleid=20111123
_12_A13_CUTLIN48296> &articleid=20111123_12_A13_CUTLIN48296

Kindly

Eoin