[Northkeep] Happy Thanksgiving!

Ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Fri Nov 25 16:09:49 PST 2011

greetings

lol, I was such a wimp this year, I only had 2 plates of food, and a saucer
of desert, with no whipped cream in sight....
I still have fond memories of  eating 4 plates, of dinner, and 3 plates of
desert covered in whipped cream .. but I guess all this trying to lose
weight, and eat smaller portions thing may have finally started to shrink my
stomach ... but the bonus was they sent home enough food with me that I had
left overs for lunch and dinner today, and I still have 2 untouched pies in
the fridge ; )
the bad news was all I wanted to do today was sleep : / , slept late, small
breakfast, worked on couple problems, ate lunch, took nap, got up did
laundry, ate dinner , and I'm yawning again .....

Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun .
Arthur