[Northkeep] Saga Articles

Kathryn Helstrom kiamichikate at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 16:12:32 PST 2011

THANK YOU to all who contributed to the November 2011 Nordic Saga.  I did
not have time to thank all of you individually, as I am just now publishing
the newsletter.  (I've been overseas for the last week.)

This month's issue is wonderful, including photos from the Philbrook
Christmas Trees that were donated, and mincemeat pie recipes from our
talented Talana, plus other informative and fun articles.

If you are not on the Nordic Saga list, please let me know so I can add
you, too!  Reply to me privately.

Normally, there are printed copies available at Populace, but that may not
be possible this month, as I cannot attend tonight.  I will see if there is
a helpful soul out there who can print off a few copies and bring them to
the meeting for me.

Hope you all had a blessed Thanksgiving holiday!

Franziska von Locknitz
Chronicler

--
Remember this: that there is a proper dignity and proportion to be observed
in the performance of every act of life.  --Marcus Aurelius