[Northkeep] OT-Job Opening

Kenneth Smith ulfarnfinnson at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 30 08:39:28 PST 2011

Okay I thought I might post here since I really have not had any luck with filling it.  I have a housekeeping job open at St. John Owasso on the evening shift.  It involves all aspects of cleaning in a hospital setting.  The individual also needs to have very good communication skills and compasion because they will be dealing with patients and families.  If your interested please fill out an online application on the St. John website making sure you select St. John Owasso on the application.  I will not garentee the job.  I do expect the person to work.  If you would like any other information about it email me off list.  Thanks

Sir Ulf Arnfinnson CSS LXXIX