[Northkeep] Tree at Philbrook's !!!

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Sun Nov 13 12:20:09 PST 2011

Northkeep's Christmas of the Festival of Tree has been delivered. It looks great!!
As the lead artist I want to thank everyone  who worked so hard to make our tree look so good.
The tree need to have it final fluffing on Fir. Would anyone Like to go with me and stay and look around the museum. I could use the help and it is free.
Also the people at the museum encourages all our group to attend the official  opening and tree light on Sat. Nov. `19 between 5 to 8 pm. This is also free.  They thought it was cool if we wore our garb.
I think it would be fun to go in our fancy costumes .
I hope to see all  of you.
willow