[Northkeep] A brief introduction

Tina Michael tinabetta at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 11:44:44 PST 2011

Greetings Robert to you and your fine lady,

 My lord and I had a great deal of fun at your painting party and I am so
sorry we did not make it back out to finish the fireplace. All that work
wore me out! We look forward to having you to our place soon, I promise we
won't make you work!

Lady Augustina Elizabeta da San Germano
lady of Sarran the Traveller

On Wed, Nov 16, 2011 at 12:17 PM, Minton, Robert A <
Robert.Minton at navistar.com> wrote:

> Greetings to the Barony of Northkeep,
>
> I wanted to take a moment to briefly introduce myself, my name is Robert
> Minton, known in these current middle ages as Lord Robert McRegan. I have
> recently moved here from the Kingdom of Gleann Abhann with my family, and
> have settled in the Claremore area.
>
> Both my wife and I play in the SCA, me for the last 15 years and my wife
> for the past 10.
> In the society I am a Fighter and Bard, and I am currently squired to His
> Grace, Sir Kane Redfeather of House Shadow Legion.
> My lady wife, known as Lady Jacqueline Di Vitri (mka Rebecca Minton) is a
> seamstress and is currently unbelted.
>
> Mundanely I work as an Electrical Engineer for IC of Oklahoma (that's the
> school bus plant by the International Airport in Tulsa), My wife is a
> self-employed seamstress and costumer, but does have a Biology/pre-Med
> degree and is looking for work in that field.
>
> Together we have a 3 year old Son, Andrew.
>
> We have been in contact with your group for about a month through Sir Ulf
> and Sir Angus, and met several of you at what I believe was a birthday
> party that Sir Angus took us to about a month ago.
>
> I look forward to getting to meet all of you soon and to being another
> active member within the Barony.
> And once I find the box that all of my gear is packed in I plan to be at
> fighter practice as well.
>

> Robert Minton
> SCA: Ld. Robert McRegan
>

> ________________________________
> Disclaimer Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail, and any attachments
> and/or documents linked to this email, are intended for the
> addressee and may contain information that is privileged,
> confidential, proprietary, or otherwise protected by law. Any
> dissemination, distribution, or copying is prohibited. This
> notice serves as a confidentiality marking for the purpose of
> any confidentiality or nondisclosure agreement. If you have
> received this communication in error, please contact the
> original sender.

Any day above ground is a good day!