[Northkeep] Thoughts on things to do...

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Wed Nov 16 19:28:38 PST 2011

I think Ian is right and I would be willing to teach, but I would rather do it with several people because I go to far and overwhelm people and I need someone there to show a different side.
Each one of us has a different view of the SCA and it is better to show all sides so people can find their place on our sliding scale. Also our views change with time spent in the SCA. Since very few SCA'ers stay in as long as I have I doubt my viewpoint is similar to others.
willow