[Northkeep] a general thank you

Cheryl Kiel azuredecodragon at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 27 14:23:23 PST 2011

This is my first time ever trying to start a fire in my own fireplace.  I have managed to burn a small tree worth of twigs, enough newspaper to stock a walmart & have even managed to catch the wax in a tealight on fire (not the wick, the wax itself).... but not the wood.

I would like to take a moment before I throw something else into the fireplace to say a quick thank you to everyone who has ever started a camp/place fire that I have ever gone anywhere near.

Thank you, you are (wo)men of mighty talent.

Tamberlin the annoyed