[Northkeep] a general thank you

Ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Sun Nov 27 21:40:59 PST 2011

greetings ,
 your welcome; )
i'm currently hoping that you have opened the chimney flue before attempting
to start said fire .
or that it is in one of those chiminea things ; /

on the other hand , i could teach a pyro class at winter kingdom ; )

call me if you still need help , we'll see if i can find a solution you can
use ; )

Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun .
Arthur