[Northkeep] Sign-up sheets for Winterkingdom

Jennifer Carlson talana1 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 29 13:15:42 PST 2011

Yes, it's that time again - we need volunteers to help out at Winterkingdom.  Last night at Populace a number of Northkeepers stepped forward and took on many of the little tasks that make an event work, but it was a smallish meeting, and we still have several opportunities for service available.

I will be at Fighter Practice this evening with the sign-up sheets, so that those of you who were not able to attend Populace will have a chance to see where your assistance would be appreciated.

In servicio,

Talana