[Northkeep] Winterkingdom - a word from the autocrats

Jerry Herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 3 13:24:13 PDT 2011

As some may be aware I am no confectionist but if it is the wish of His
Excellency of Northkeep and that of Her Excellency Talana that I contribute with
more than my hard earned coinage then how can I refuse.   Perhaps something in
keeping with my skills in the hunt?  What would you say to a donation for the
soup kitchen perhaps in the form of some hardy venison stew, would such an
addition meet with your approval and aid in easing the burden of this boon?

Kindly
Ian