[Northkeep] Winterkingdom - a word from the autocrats

facon at cox.net facon at cox.net
Thu Nov 3 15:19:10 PDT 2011

It would appear your excellency, that her excellency has accepted your
excellency's excellent counter offer.  Peace riegns in the Barony again,
and we shall have sweets and venison in celebration.

I have seen two others whom have picked up a gaunlet that was not even
thrown at their feet, what valor!  Would there be others whom would rise
to this challenge, delighting the taste buds of those from across the
kingdom with their delicious creations.  My mouth is watering already in
anticipation of what is to come and I must wait TWO MONTHS, what torture
is this, but then again it will be here before we know it.  If you wish
to contribute, please let us know what you wish to bring so we may
spread the word of what delicious wonders of Soup and Sweets await those
whom attend wInterkingdom.

Yours in Service

Facon