[Northkeep] Hard lands make for hardy people

Jerry Herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 8 08:37:38 PST 2011

The folk of these lands in the north of the black stars realm live along side
the stormy tempest, the winters deep snows and unforgiving ice, the baking and
blasting of the hot summer sun, and all natures hells that on this earth dwell.
The folk wrought from life out here on the range are good people both hardy and
hale with honest smiles and open hands ready to aid their neighbors in all of
their travails...but cross not so easily these folk of the north for the hard
lives have made them strong and hard to put down all traits of great worth. Each
man is a warrior and every woman is too ready to rise and tend to any trouble as
all such hardy folk do.

With pride do I claim to dwell in this place and call brother, friend, and
kinsman all the folk of these lands. The good folk of the northern region so
humble and strong are made proudest by the fact that here in our homeland no
matter what can stand strong and even during the harshest of times still get
along.

Most Kindly
Ian