[Northkeep] Aftershocks

Ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Tue Nov 8 19:57:27 PST 2011

greetings

naw, wild fire burns through, then things regrow,  lava takes a while to
cool, then you have rock  where your barn used to be : /
yea have to add the drought, cause the locusts were pretty bad this year (
yes grass hoppers, not cicada; )
don't believe we have had an ice storm yet this year, ( unless it was in Jan
; )  but it is listed as probable by years end .

Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun .
Arthur