[Northkeep] multiple requests " iso "

Ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Sun Nov 27 14:12:24 PST 2011

greetings

thank you very much ; )

the French onion soup question is in reference to
a: do you have enough soups promised ? for the soup kitchen ?
b: I just got a low salt version of French onion soup that I thought tasted
great (  testing on others tonight ) so was wondering if you already had a
French onion soup, or if you would like one ?
c: if yes, then how much would you like ?

Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun .
Arthur