[Northkeep] iso larger brains : )

Ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Sun Nov 27 21:23:24 PST 2011

greetings

alas this is true, but as I was being totally dedicated to this , my
kingdom, and had not even thought that other kingdoms might not be as
enlightened and forward thinking as ansteorra ,
the bright black star that leads and guides all those other , dare I say
lesser kingdoms .
I guess this means that my poor old and feeble brain, must now consult the
all knowing heralds in order to learn the magnitude of the penance I must
perform for forgetting to see what those other kingdoms think , backward
though they may be : (

Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun .
Arthur