[Northkeep] Saga Articles

Hugh & Belinda Niewoehner BurgBorrendohl at valornet.com
Tue Nov 29 04:22:17 PST 2011

Indeed a good issue! Enjoyed the articles very much.  I need to get some
'authentic' looking Norse shoes.  Does anyone sell them?  Are there
pictures somewhere of the completed trees (both Tudor and Byzantine)?
Does Reasor's carry the mincemeat needed for the cookie recipe?

Questions, questions, Ismet always has questions...:-)

Ismet