[Northkeep] OT: Looking for a forger's apron and anvil for local movie production prop

jennifer stoops aderynluna at gmail.com
Sun Oct 9 19:56:16 PDT 2011

     I just happened to run across a complete movie set a few blocks from my
home and stopped to speak with them this evening about what they were doing
and if I could contribute in any way.  A local gentleman is filming a
western movie call "How the West Was Won" and is filming a scene tomorrow in
the blacksmith's forge they have created.  They have a period forge but are
in desperate need to borrow/ buy/ or find a blacksmith's apron and anvil for
props.  This is a church production and I feel is very trustworthy if
someone out there had these items and would be willing to loan them out or
they would also be willing to let you stay on set until they finish shooting
if you feel uncomfortable leaving these items with them.  I know this is a
last minute request as they need these items by tomorrow before noon, but if
you can help please call me at 918-951-2724 tonight or early tomorrow
(before 8:00 am.) so I can let them know that would be great.  I personally
took them an entire duffel bag of western garb tonight and they were
ecstatic to get the extra costuming and I'm looking forward to see what else
I can help them with.  They are also looking for costumed extra's so if you
would be interested in that feel free to contact me at the same number and I
will pass on your contact info.

Thanks so much
Lady Aderyn